Having set a wedding date, you should immediately take care for the other wedding preparations. And one of the things that should take precedence is to find and choose the wedding hall. Because it is not uncommon, the couple whose marriage was postponed due to non-availability of the building. To avoid that from happening, here are a few tips you can do to find the wedding hall.
- If you have a match to start a new life together, start talking about wedding dates, find information about the wedding hall, and other preparations. So after the wedding date has been set, you will be much easier and faster to pick and choose the building that we want, because you already have the information. Currently if the couple did not order the building from a long time, it could be run out of the wedding hall. Moreover, the month and date other people will use that date to unite their love in marriage.
- Things you need to consider in choosing the building, is whether a strategic place, guest capacity, facilities and most importantly building sesuaikah to your budget.
- When you go to the manager of the building do not be shy and afraid to ask for things like the following:
- Ability parking spaces
- Building’s security, is providing professional security officers and crew invited guests parking Capacity building
- The booking procedure
- Price reception and ceremony, because in general prices for both these events separately
- Cancellation process, so if you do not use these Gedun
- How much is the price charged in the event of overtime.
- Are there any additional costs such as power load for the video and single organ and so on. Is it included in the rent or not.
- Ask also about the order of use of the building.
Well, once you have determined that you choose the wedding hall, to further prepare for other things such as wedding dresses, invitations, as well as your wedding souvenir.